Astro, the leading Malaysian pay-television service, and WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced the launch of WWE Network in time for WWE BattlegroundTM on July 20, at 8am when Brock LesnarTM competes against Seth RollinsTM for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
WWE Network will be available on Astro (SD Channel 820; HD Channel 840), beginning today, July 15, for RM10.60* per month for Astro Sports Pack Subscribers and RM15.90* per month for Astro Non-Sports Pack Subscribers, and includes all 12 WWE pay-per-view events LIVE at no additional charge. Subscribers will have access to 24/7 programming featuring groundbreaking original series, reality shows, documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and 25 hours of video-on-demand content every month, including past WWE pay-per-view events. The agreement expands WWE and Astro’s existing partnership to air WWE’s flagship programming, Monday Night Raw®, SmackDown®, Main EventTM, NXTTM, and SuperstarsTM throughout the region.
To subscribe, visit Astro Service Portal on Channel 200, call 603-9543 3838 or visit www.astro.com.my/shop.
Meanwhile, NJOI customers will also be able to subscribe to WWE Network (SD: Channel 820) at RM15.90* for 3 day access and RM31.80* for 30 day access. For more information on NJOI, please visit http://www.njoi.com.my.
WWE Network is available in more than 175 countries and territories, and reached 1.3 million subscribers as of March 31, 2015.
Additional WWE Network programming highlights include:
- SwervedTM – Directed by Jeff Tremaine (Jackass, Bad Grandpa), Swerved combines the worlds of comedy and sports entertainment as WWE Superstars and Divas play hilarious pranks on one another.
- Tough TalkTM – A live recap show, hosted by WWE Superstar The Miz®, Tough Talk airs immediately following WWE Tough Enough® on USA Network and includes exclusive interviews with eliminated competitors, judges, coaches and special guests.
- “Stone Cold®” Podcast Live! – Airing monthly, WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin sits down with the biggest names in WWE and the world of sports and entertainment for a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, exclusive interview.
- Too Hot for TVTM – An exclusive video-on-demand offering, legendary talk show host Jerry Springer re-introduces the WWE Universe to the most outrageous stunts and cringe-inducing moments, while injecting his own brand of humor into each episode.
- Legends’ House – Eight WWE Legends come together under one roof, where friendships are tested, rivalries pushed, challenges undertaken and the laughs and tears flow.
- Total DivasTM (Seasons 1-3) – Total Divas gives viewers an exclusive, outside-the-ring look at WWE’s top Divas with an inside glimpse on into their personal lives as they balance their own drama and the non-stop action of their professional careers.
- WWE 24 – The acclaimed 30-minute docu-series takes you on a lightning-fast journey through a day in the life of WWE’s most intriguing Superstars and groundbreaking events.
- Plus, WWE documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and more.
* Price inclusive of GST