FIFTH HARMONY ‘The 7/27 Tour’ LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2017
From the stage of The X Factor to opening for Cher Lloyd, Demi Lovato and Austin Mahone to headlining tours all around the world, the beautiful and incredibly talented girl group Fifth Harmony will be touring South East Asia for the very first time.
After leaving The X Factor, Fifth Harmony has gained rapid success with their debut single “Miss Movin’ On”, which was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Its music video won the group the MTV Video Music Award for Artist to Watch. Their debut extended play (EP), Better Together (2013), had a first week position of number six on the US Billboard 200. The group released their debut studio album Reflection in 2015,
debuting at number five on the Billboard 200 and receiving a gold certification from the RIAA. The album included the platinum singles “Boss”, “Sledgehammer” and “Worth It”. The latter achieved triple platinum certification in the United States and reached the top-ten in thirteen countries. “Work from Home”, the lead single from their second album 7/27 (2016), became the group’s first top-ten single on the US Billboard Hot 100 and the first top-five by a girl group in a decade on that chart.
Fans can expect Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui perform their mega hits LIVE at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon on April 7th, 2017. Doors open at 7pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). All prices shown are INCLUSIVE Ticketing Fee and GST.
- Booking Fee (RM10.00) is charged for ticket purchase made with Call Centre or Internet Webshop.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets.
- Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.